Water Filtration Systems Washington County
Aqua Pro's Water Filtration Systems in Washington County, Florida
People are increasingly concerned about environmental matters and that extends to the use of water filtration systems in Washington County. More and more, that means using natural materials to filter water and making the whole process more sustainable.
That doesn't mean that the process is any less effective because the main aim is to produce water that is free of contaminants, is good for your health and tastes great.
Greater Efficiency from Water Filters in Washington County
Some water filters have previously used salt or various chemicals that had to be added frequently to make the process work. In contrast, many of our in home water filtration system now use coconut-based activated carbon, a natural product obtained from managed and sustainable plantations.
The carbon from carefully selected coconut shells is washed in acid to achieve purity and is steam activated. The pores in the active carbon particles are then able to absorb impurities in a completely natural and organic manner.
Some filters use coal-based carbon which is cheaper but doesn't work as well. We use coconut-based carbon in our Washington County's water filtration systems that is free of dust and so doesn't cause cloudy water when first used. Additionally, all our carbon is certified by NSF, an independent organization that produces public health standards, as being safe to use.
Sustainability of Washington County Water Filtration Systems
Most of our Kinetico whole house water filtration system require no electricity and simply rely on the pressure of the water to remove contaminants as it passes through the filters. Small pore sizes ensure that the systems are very effective at removing impurities.
The effectiveness of the systems depends on the pore sizes of the filtering media:
- microfiltration has a pore size averaging 0.1 micron and is effective against protozoa and bacteria but not viruses or chemicals
- ultrafiltration has an average 0.01 micron pore size and is highly effective at removing protozoa and bacteria, reasonably effective with viruses but has relatively low effectiveness with chemicals
- nanofiltration averages 0.001 micron pore size and is very effective in removing protozoa, bacteria and viruses but only moderately effective with chemicals
- whole house reverse osmosis system, with a pore size averaging 0.0001 micron, are highly effective with protozoa, bacteria and viruses, and will remove some common chemicals
- distillation systems boil and then condense water to remove contaminants and have similar effectiveness to reverse osmosis
- UV treatment with pre-filtration is highly effective in the removal of protozoa, bacteria and viruses but not chemicals.
Aqua Pro Water Systems
Companies That Trust Us
Our Washington County's Water Filtration System is the Most Effective System for You
Are you looking for water filtration systems in Washington County? Since different Kinetico whole house water filters have varying rates of effectiveness, we will use the most appropriate system for the job. This will depend on the state of your water, and we can combine methods to produce a system that is fully effective against all contaminants. We may incorporate pre-filters that will remove sediment to prevent blockage of the pores and may also include a Kinetico water softener system to remove the hardness that causes limescale in pipes and appliances. The result will be water that will have the quality of bottled natural spring water but at a fraction of the price and with no plastic waste.
Aqua Pro (Panama City beach water filtration systems company) will always recommend the most effective and affordable solution because we want you to experience the most healthy and best-tasting water possible.
Aqua Pro Water Systems
Water Treatment Solutions You Can Trust
FIX, REPLACE OR REFUND GUARANTEE
CONTAMINANTS REMOVED INSTANTLY