SULFUR WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS
Founded as a small family business, AquaPro Water Systems has grown to be one of the leading experts in sulfur water systems Florida has to offer. We're proud to have built a solid reputation for quality and affordability, combining years of experience with superior Kinetico® products to guarantee our clients exceptional results, absolutely every time. If you think you might require our services to help with a sulfur problem in your water supply, there are a few signs you can start looking out for to help you determine whether this is the case. However, the most obvious sign of sulfur is a pungent, rotten egg smell that you're unlikely to miss or mistake for anything else: so naturally, if sulfur is present in your water, you'll want to have it taken care of as quickly as possible with a quality sulfur water filter system.
- The sulfur system removes the sulfur to produce clean, odor-free water with no chemicals
- Protects pipes from black oxidation caused by sulfur water
- Eliminates the need for traditional chlorine feed treatment systems
- Patented Vortech technology extends life and performance of media bed.
- Only one moving part (so not much can go wrong)
- Regeneration based on water usage NOT time (making it super efficient)
- Non-Electric Operation. Reliable. No timers or computer to set, adjust, repair, or replace.
- Metered, Demand Service. Unlimited supply of fresh, odor-free water. eliminates guesswork, water and regenerate waste, and odor breakthrough.
- Twin Tank System. Unlimited supply of clean, filtered water. enables system to regenerate with clean, filtered water.
- Overdrive Enhanced. All tanks are in service simultaneously, increases performance, efficiency, flow rate and media life.
- Exclusive Sulfaban™ Media. Extremely effective at removing hydrogen sulfide from water.
- Effective Sulfur-Odor Removal. Uses Sulfaban™ media to eliminate the rotten-egg odor caused by hydrogen sulfide gas in your water. Make water usable again.
- Simple Maintenance. Uses either inexpensive household bleach or hydrogen peroxide to clean Sulfaban™ media. Clean water rinses regenerant from system. No other maintenance required.